Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] 0.99.3 fail to export as XML/PDML file

From: "Olivier LENORMAND" <Olivier.Lenormand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 12:04:41 +0200
Hi everyone.

When trying to export my capture with WS 0.99.3 to a detailed XML file,
I get the following error:
    "Err  file print.c: line 601: should not be reached"
And it's a *fatal* error :)

Last nightlies does not have this error but unfortunately they all
failed to decrypt my SSL frames, one thing that 0.99.3 succeeds to do.

So with the last stable WS every thing I want to do works but I can't
create my XML detailed export.
The last builds cat export detailed XML again but the SSL data are not
decrypted.
And I'm stuck with at least 0.99.3 because I need the "SSL decrypt"
feature, and I'm Windows(tm) powered.

Any hint how I can get what I seek, a detailed XML export of decrypted
SSL frames?
I found that the PDML file was the only way to export the whole frames,
including application data, am I right?

Any kind of help would greatly been appreciated :)
Thanks, Olivier.