Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark on OppenBSD 4.0

From: "Douglas F. Calvert" <douglasfcalvert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:25:42 -0400
On 10/2/06, stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just built wireshark on OpenBSD 4.0 prerelase. It built OK,
but i don't think it took advantage of all the posible libraries.
Here is what configure had to say:

The Wireshark package has been configured with the following options.
                    Build wireshark : yes
                                   Build tshark : yes
                                        Build capinfos : yes
                                  Build editcap : yes
                                  Build dumpcap : yes
                                  Build mergecap : yes
                                  Build text2pcap : yes
                                  Build idl2wrs : yes
                                  Build randpkt : yes
                                   Build dftest : yes
                                Install setuid : no
                                Use plugins : yes
                                 Build lua plugin : no

Has anyone gotten the lua plugin to work on openbsd 4.0 with lua from
/usr/ports?