Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Barracuda false positive?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 09:11:17 -0700
I received a message from a user that the Barracuda spam/virus firewall
has detected the ILookup.Sbus worm in the Wireshark 0.99.2 release.
This appears to a false positive -- the worm comes in a file named
"sbus.dll", which is the same name used by Wireshark's S-Bus plugin.

Are there any Barracuda users on the list that can verify this?