Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] block out the duplicate packets

Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:09:09 -0400

I used to have this problem and solved it by using a display filter like: "frame.time_delta le 0.000001000", where the delta time is adjusted based on noticing the deltas for the duplicates.   But this no longer gives me the expected results in the current release (Version 0.99.3 (SVN Rev 19011)).

Gary Chaulklin

Message: 2