Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] This log doesn't seem right (newbie question)

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 15:21:30 -0700

On Sep 27, 2006, at 1:52 PM, Sean Baker wrote:

I am new to using Ethereal/Wireshark, and I am trying to evaluate a TFTP transfer that is taking place over a mesh connection. I have a capture from each side of the transfer, and I have pasted the first few blocks from each below.

What OS are the sending and receiving machines running?

There might be something that causes packets sent by the machine to show up twice in libpcap/WinPcap.