Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Checkpoint interface filter doesn't work

From: "Boyd Carter" <boydcarter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 18:14:53 -0500
edit--preferences--protocols--ethernet--attempt to interpret as fw monitor

make sure you add the monitor if/direction column in your column preferences
there are protocol options for FW-1 for the monitor info inserted into
the ethernet frame data (fw connection UUID, chain position)

-Boyd

I captured some packet with fw monitor
I try to use fw1.interface filter to filter out interface but doesn't
work at all.
Anyone try it before? Does't it work.

Regards,

Ellis