Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Source/Destination display using .../M2UA/MTP3/...

From: "Michael Lum" <Michael.Lum@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 11:18:16 -0700
Hello,

I have snoop traces containing packets with the following stack:

IP
SCTP
M2UA
MTP3
TCAP
ANSI MAP

I have tried a few variations of the source and destination address
types from the column preferences but I cannot get the DPC/OPC
from the MTP3 layer to be used instead of IP addresses.

Does anybody know if this is possible?

Thanks in advance.

--
Michael Lum                  Principal Software Engineer
4600 Jacombs Road            +1.604.276.0055