Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark and Windows Domain Members

Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:05:52 -0400
I need to re-reun a Google search to find  the background information that led to me trying this, but it worked.  From what I remembr it was a bug related to GTK.

Download:
http://www.gnunet.org/download/win32/libgcrypt-1.2.2.zip

Rename
libgcrypt-11.dll to libgcrypt-11.old

Extract
libgcrypt-11.dll

This is what worked for me, no guarantee it'll work for others.

Note the size of the DLL with the distribution is significantly larger than this new DLL

04/16/2006  02:11 PM           299,520 libgcrypt-11.dll
08/08/2006  12:37 PM         3,130,946 libgcrypt-11.old

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.

Thank you.