Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wiki/Link issue

From: "Small, James" <JSmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 07:04:47 -0400

When browsing through the Wireshark wiki, I noticed that the links to the display filter references seem to be broken.

For example, if I look at the SSL link:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/SSL?action="">

And from there I click on the SSL display filter reference link:

http://www.wireshark.org/docs/dfref/s/ssl.html

It results in a page not found error.  I’m not sure where the correct link under docs is.

Please let me know if there is a better place to report this.

Thank you,

  --Jim