Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Decode SSL packets

From: Vasu Sankhavaram <vasuni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:20:35 -0700 (PDT)
Hi

1. I have an Apache Axis implementation that makes use
of a Java keystore. Is there any option within the SSL
decode options to be able to use the keystore file ?
Currently, i get errors indicating that "ssl_load_key:
can't import pem data" (probably within ssl-dlg.c)

2. I've managed to extract the private key from the
keystore. However, there is a key password assigned to
the private key. Are there any options within the SSL
decode options to be able to provide the password ?

Thanks!
Vasu