Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] API and virtual network interface

From: Steffen Röttig <steff_privat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 18:39:33 +0200
hello,

i have two questions for my exam (germany - diplom) ...

1. i didn't find something about a API to control wireshark from a
external program. did i slipped the part or is it in another document?
2. have anyone practical knowledge to create a network interface? i have
to write an interface that receive packages from a external programm.
this interface must recognize from winpcap as a device. is this possible?

thanks in advance
steffen