Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark ssl decryption for dummies

From: Andrew Schweitzer <a.schweitzer.grps@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 05:51:27 -0400
authesserre samuel wrote:
Hi,

The first part of the log file say : the key is correctly registred
for this port (127.0.0.1:3700 associated with server.key)
but the second part of the log file show that youre trying to decrypt
data on 11.38.144.142:3700 this can't work

try to replace 127.0.0.1 by the IP address of youre server (11.38.144.142 ?)

That worked better, but not quite all the way there. The data is decrypted in the log file, but I can't seem to find the decryption in the wireshark gui.

regards,

Samuel