Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark will not launch

From: Jonathan Brockhoff <jonathan.brockhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:16:56 -0400

I was running Ethereal and noticed that the name changed to Wireshark.  I have un-installed Ethereal and installed Wireshark version 0.99.3 on Windows XP.  It gave me no errors during the installation.  When I try to launch Wireshark I can see the EXE start up but then go away.  There are no errors displayed nor in the event viewer.  I had not problems when running Ethereal prior to trying Wireshark.
Attention:
This e-mail and all files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal.

Eddie Bauer Mail Administrator