Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] VRRP3 parsing info

From: Sada Mita <sada_mita@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 18:22:02 +0100 (BST)
Hello

I'm using the latest release 0.99.3.
VRRPver3 is still in ietf draft-ietf-vrrp-ipv6-spec-07 to my understanding.
When I captured it, wireshark parse VRRP Field incorrectly.
There is no "AuthType" in the draft specification.  But wireshark is showing that.

## VRRP Field ###
Version
Type
VRID
priority
Auth Type   <<<<<<<
Adver Int
Checksum
Ipv6 address

* also Cout IPv6 Addr is missing after "Priority".

Can it be fixed?

Thanks
Sam

Message: 4