Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Problem with 0.99.3a-1011 on MacBook

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 00:10:51 -0700
Jim Forster wrote:
Maybe I missed something as I'm not that up on installations, packages, etc, these day, but my Wireshark 0.99.3a-1011 on a MacBook w/ 10.4.7 causes my Airport interface to lose association as soon as I start a capture.

What happens if you start a capture with tcpdump?

If the same thing happens, file a bug with Apple against the driver for the Airport interface on the MacBook.