Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Issues/Questions with SSL Decode for Windows in 0.99.3

From: "Small, James" <JSmall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 21:58:35 -0400
Hello,

According to the 0.99.3 release notes - "...SSL decryption are now supported in the Windows installer...".  However, when I follow the instructions at http://wiki.wireshark.org/SSL, I can not get the example SSL decode to work.

Can someone send me an example of what it looks like when the SSL decode works correctly?

Also, has anyone gotten this to work under Windows?  Specifically, I'm using Windows XP, SP2.

Finally, is there a way to check if the SSL support is compiled in to a Windows version?

Thank you,
  --Jim

James Small
ANALYSTS