Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Protocol Hierarchy Question

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:27:51 +0100
With the Protocol Hierarchy display on the Statistics menu of Wireshark, would it be changed to make sorting by clicking on the column headers possible?

Clicking on the "End Packets" header would then quickly show the most used protocol in that trace.

You can obviously get this from the Conversations display, but it would be useful to be able to do it from the Protocol Hierarchy as well.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.