Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Using with a switch

From: HBooGz <hboogz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:05:19 -0400
so if you were to setup wireshark on a machine, i would need two NIC's on the machine that has wireshark running and have each NIC connecting to a respective port on the 3com 5xxx switch.

one port would be setup as the monitor port and one setup as the mirror-port --- how was your 3com setup look like ?

Thanks,