Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] PortAudio included in 0.99.3 Windows installer?

From: "Frank Bulk" <frnkblk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:50:42 -0500
While we're on this topic, is it possible for the RTP analysis tool to
include adjustable jitter buffer sizes?  By default, even if the RTP packet
comes 100 msec later than it's supposed to be on a 20 msec interval there is
no audio gap, like there is when you use a 3x packetization rate jitter
buffer size.

Frank