Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capturing packets to other IP address on same network card

From: "David Williams" <David.Williams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 11:18:51 +0200

Hi

I have a cell phone emulator on my computer that gets a separate IP address once connected. I’m debugging an application and for that I need to see the traffic sent from/to the emulator. With the normal capture settings I can capture packets sent from the emulator, but I can’t see the incoming traffic. Any way to get this?

/David