Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Ping Replys without Request

From: Petr Vácha <vacha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:50:40 +0200
Hello,
we have come up with the similar problem once, but I need you to answer the following question to see if it's really the same situation:

Are MAC address in the ICMP packet really present in your network or are they something like DigitalEquipment_00-02-01 (one such is the source and one is the destination)?

Petr Vacha