Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Fw: SSL question

From: Annette Beaulieu <annette-beaulieu@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:55:35 +0200
Regards,
Annette Beaulieu
PAN IOT Managed Security Services Delivery  - IGS/SD
Evaluation of Shared Applications .
----- Forwarded by Annette Beaulieu/France/IBM on 28/08/2006 16:55 -----

             Annette
             Beaulieu/France/I
             BM                                                         To
                                       ethereal-users@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             28/08/2006 16:11                                           cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       SSL question

I have installed ettercap+ethereal (with SSL package) on my Windows
computer.
I have sniffed the exchanges of my computer, and one of the applications of
my computer exchanges in https with another computer on my network.
I want to understand what they are exchanging, and would like to know how
to decode the traffic I caught.
How to proceed?
For ettercap, I read on internet forums that I have to configure the
etter.conf file with the option "redir_command_on", but I don't understand
wich syntax has this command for windows.

Have I to specify a key to ethereal for it to decode the traffic?

Can you help?