Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Does Wireshark work on Windows XP Tablet PCand/or XP Media

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 16:21:18 +0200
Jack Daniel wrote:
I've used Ethereal and Wireshark on my XP Tablet for the past couple of years- every version has worked perfectly. My understanding is that "Tablet" is just a superset of components on top of XP pro.
Thanks for the people who answered my question.

I've guessed that both systems were just additions/slight modifications of the standard XP system.

I've added both to the system requirements page in the Wiki.

Regards, ULFL