Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Odd packets

From: Ove Fagerheim <ove.fagerheim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:16:03 +0200
Telnet from this other host works like charm. Telnet, ping/traceroute, ftp,
tftp and citrix/rdp all works fine from both hosts. The problem is the
ip-phone. After finished the tftp download from the PBX/call manager it just
don't connect. That's the reason for the ethereal trouble.

All MAC adresses are unique:

Host1: 00:40:33:e1:85:46
Host2: 00:08:02:69:1f:e4
Ip-phone: 00:80:9f:56:ef:09
Cisco: 00:17:0e:b0:ea:70

Packets from 127.0.0.1 has:
Src: 08:00:2b:00:dc:dc
Dst: 08:00:2b:00:01:02

I've installed ethereal on the other host too. The packets here too show up
with the abowe src and dst.

Ove