Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] SNMP in Wireshark 0.99.2

From: Frank Actis <factis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 11:38:59 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
I was running 0.99.0 (some level of pre-release) and just moved to 0.99.2

The SNMP decodes have suffered quite a bit. There are no lists of OIDs in the summary decode and it is quite painful to get to the answers in the detail decode.

The previous detail decodes were quite sparse, but very easy to use. This new format is VERY difficult to use. Seems like a big step backwards.

Regards,

Frank Actis