Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Problem Compiling 0.99.2pre

From: TimothyR <rocketr9@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 08:03:27 -0700 (PDT)
Gerald,

I redid the "configure" and the output is below.  You
are correct in that that Build wireshark is "no."
Since this is the first app I've tried to compile, I'm
guessing that there is some switch that I need to
include.  Is that correct?

The Wireshark package has been configured with the
following options.
                    Build wireshark : no
                       Build tshark : yes
                     Build capinfos : yes