Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Printing, saving wireshark graphs

From: Andrew Schweitzer <a.schweitzer.grps@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 20:48:15 -0400
Wireshark has wonderful abilities to create graphs. Is there a way to print these graphs? And a bonus would be the ability to save them.

Sorry if I just didn't read doc carefully enough.

PS even better would be to do all these wonderful things from the command line so we can use python to just make a big graph of all the capture files in a directory :)

Thanks, Andy