Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] VoIP Calls still broken in o.99.2pre1

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:06:42 +0100
The VoIP calls option still seems to be broken, despite recent changes in 0.99.2pre1.

It is better than before in so much as it does list H323 calls, rather than just the packets. However, comparing it to Ethereal 0.10.14 it does not know any calling or called party numbers, it does not list all of the calls and does not know the state of a call.

I can supply screen shots of the same trace opened in Ethereal & Wireshark as well as an example trace, if someone can look into this for me.

Keith French.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.