Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problem with card

From: "Bartus Klein N." <bartus_dirk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 10:44:57 +0200
Hello,

When summer holidays arived i went back to my pc-room and thought wireshark was a interesting program. I really wanna use it, but i cant get my Atheros-chip'ed card installed correct. Its not about my software because it works fine in windows. I installed the standard drivers, for the D-Link DWL-G630 rev g. I searched whole web, and couldnt find any working solution.

I hope you maybe might have a solution for me so i can stop bothering around during my holidays.

Kind Regards

bartus klein nagelvoort

ps sorry for my bad english im from the netherlands

Laat je vrienden zien, maak een gratis Space aan! www.spacemomentje.nl/start.aspx