Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to enable h248 dissector for Ethereal trace H.248.1 v1

Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 18:41:53 +0200
Go to Preferences->Protocols->h248 and set the UDP Port preference.

On 7/4/06, Bill Huang <bill.huang@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am new to Ethereal.

I downloaded and installed the Win32 Binary Wireshark v0.99.1pre1 on WinXP
Pro., and opened an Ethereal capture file for H.248 v1 BER encoded trace
(ip:udp:h248 over udp port 2945).  What configuration changes or plugins are
needed so I can see the content of H.248 BER encoded data?

Thanks, Bill