Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] DumpCap and Multiple Files

From: "Shlomo Taub" <voldermort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 12:10:25 +0100
Thanks for the pointer - this is exactly the problem which I have been having. (Having tested further, it looks like the restarts may have been a red herring.)

What is the purpose of -a along with -b?

P.S. Sorry for the HTML, I can't find any way of sending plain text through the Live Mail interface.