Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Symantec AV false positive?

From: "Danielson, Graeme" <Graeme.Danielson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 13:16:12 +1200
This morning my Symantec AV decided to delete the Wireshark
uninstall.exe as it thinks it is infected with "Trojan.Zlob"
Then the same thing happened against the wireshark-setup exe when I
downloaded it again.

At the moment I'm presuming it's a false positive against the SAV virus
definition file I have dated 2-Jul.  Has anyone else hit something like
this in the last few days?

Thanks, Graeme

error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.
For more information on the Air New Zealand Group, visit us online
at http://www.airnewzealand.com