Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Cannot compile on FC5

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:19:12 +0200
Hi,
What version of Net-SNMP are you using?
Looking at:
Net-SNMP requires openssl but ssl not enabled - disabling Net-SNMP
checking whether to use UCD SNMP library... yes, if available
checking ucd-snmp/ucd-snmp-config.h usability... yes
checking ucd-snmp/ucd-snmp-config.h presence... yes
 :
     Use UCD SNMP/Net-SNMP library : no

I would guess that some recent change to Net-SNMP is causing us trouble, you
could try
>            ./configure --without-net-snmp --without-ucd-snmp
>
>             then recompile the source ....
as recently suggested as a workaround or add openssl…

Best regards
Anders