Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Compiling Error: collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

From: Jose Alonso <rasomonjose2@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 17:56:07 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,
i'm starting with Ethereal-linux, and i need help with building ethereal from source code. I'm trying this option (from source) to start in trainning to development.
I got last release from repository, ran ./configure with only the option: --disable-gtk2, (i've got installed  1.2.6 ),  and  when i run: make ; i get the error reported (some lines only :) ) in attachment. It seems some kind of linker error but i don't know how solve it.
Thanks in advance.
Jose.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
Llamadas a fijos y m�viles desde 1 c�ntimo por minuto.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com