Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] I met this problem while I was installing wireshark but I have

From: "小容" <zrong.xu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 23:55:21 +0800
Hi,Grepet Cyril
      I  also met this problem while I was installing wireshark but I
have not solved it . I thought it might because some libraries have
not installed before we install it .But after I install the packets
according to the error information the problem still exist.So I
confuse about it now..
       Is there anybody can help us?If you solved it can you tell me
how to solve it ?Thank you !