Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] VoIP Calls Option Doesn't Work In V0.99.1pre1

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 22:10:35 +0100
The VoIP Calls option on the stats menu worked fine under Ethereal V0.10.14, but in 0.99.0 it stopped working. Someone said it should be already fixed in a development release, but in WireShark V0.99.1pre1 it is still broken.

The problem is that it does not group all of the H.323 packets from a call together with a one line entry for it. Instead it lists every packet on a separate line making the graph & prepare filter options rather pointless as they work on the one frame.

I am using this on Windows XP Pro SP2, if this helps. I'm not sure which list I should really post this to, so I have put it on both the dev and user lists.

Thanks.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.