Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] DBUILD_logray=ON breaks linking

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 09:38:14 -0500
        WiresharkMainWindow* ptest;
        ptest = new WiresharkMainWindow( QApplication::topLevelAt(parentWidget()->mapToGlobal(QPoint())) );
        ptest->removeAdditionalToolbar(QString("test compil"));
        delete ptest;

When linking with DBUILD_logray=ON, there won't be a WiresharkMainWindow, will there?

It should be LograyMainWindow?

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 9:04 AM Eugène Adell <eugene.adell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes Chuck, I did that multiple times, and just before pushing my latest code.