Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wiki: Backporting A Change To A Release Branch

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 17:52:22 -0500
Is this section of the Wiki still accurate?

(substituting  "release-4.0" for "master-X.Y"

"Create and checkout a new branch with a name related to the type of change (e.g. the bug number you're fixing or the dissector you're working on):
  git checkout -b my-branch-name upstream/master-X.Y
where "master-X.Y" is the release branch to which to backport the change.

This creates a branch named "my-branch-name" based on the master-X.Y branch in the official repository."

Or how best to make a change to:
that doesn't apply to master.

thanks
chuckc