Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Should I add my small program to generate radiotap headers for d

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2022 17:44:30 -0700
Hi folks,

I have a couple of small programs that generate pcap files with
RADIOTAP headers and some other junk. So far it does so for S1G and
for the new Wi-Fi 7 U-SIG stuff.

It occurs to me that it could be generalized to more RADIOTAP headers
so that people who are looking at new radiotap headers can generate
pcap files before the guys who work on drivers can get them capture
files. It is currently focused on TLV-based RADIOTAP headers.

I could submit my code to Wireshark, but where would it go if I do that?

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe