Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Non-core cherry pick

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 10:27:49 -0500
Long time listener. First time cherry-picker.
I was just hoping to get the tick marks around tshark -G folders in the 3.6 release notes.
Otherwise no need for me to cherry pick. If the MRs I submit need to be in releases it's done by the person doing the actual merge.

There is a News.txt in .gitignore:

I wonder if NEWS should be added also since it is created by the docbook build: