Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Swap 'v'|'V' options for editcap and mergecap

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 23:17:52 -0500
#15483 - Longest journey, first steps...  https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/4611

I was hoping to work towards (for -h and -v) something like LONGOPT_CAPTURE_COMMON in https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/blob/master/capture_opts.h

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 9:12 PM Maynard, Christopher <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx> wrote:
It would be nice if they were all documented too.  See also: https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/15483.
- Chris

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information. This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.