Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Default value for new UAT field

From: Uli Heilmeier <zeugs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 20:51:42 +0200
With commit d38de4c0 [1] a new field for the I/O graphs UAT has been introduced. With this using io_graphs settings
generated with 3.4 (or before) fails in 3.6 [2].

Before releasing 3.6.0 I really want to fix this issue by setting a default value when the field is missing in the
io_graphs file. However, I have no idea how to do this.

I've looked at all the uat_new(), uat_load() etc. functions without getting an idea.

Can someone help me and point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Cheers
Uli

[1]: https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/commit/d38de4c03e258d56f5b74d27d3d2d47d4cd524eb
[2]: https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/issues/17623