Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] 3.6.0 release schedule

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 18:19:38 +0200
Hi João,

Thanks for the feedback.It’s been a while since someone seriously looked at this so it’s much appreciated. It also makes you kind of the resident expert on the thing ;).  So, in your judgement, are there things that really should be done to make things, I would say, consistent at least?

Thanks,
Jaap