Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] 3.6.0 release schedule

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 14:51:41 -0400
On Wed., Oct. 6, 2021, 14:43 Jaap Keuter, <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Are those wmem / pinfo->pool changes completed? Would be nice if that was consistent before branching.

I have three things left on my list:
- a few last changes in to_str macros - small and easy
- figure out what to do with valuestrings - hard and undefined
- convert remaining dissectors - trivial but large

The last two aren't worth waiting for as they will both require some investment. The first one I'll try to get to soon, but should be self-explanatory based on my recent merges if somebody else wants to grab it today.

Evan

Is dfilter stabilised already? These are the things that come to mind.

Thanks,
Jaap