Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Merge blocked: the source branch must be rebased onto the ta

From: "Mora, Jorge" <Jorge.Mora@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2021 16:18:07 +0000

Thank you John for the explanation, I thought I was doing something wrong. I will just wait for someone to review it.

--Jorge

From: Wireshark-dev <wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of "Mora, Jorge via Wireshark-dev" <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, August 27, 2021 at 10:11 AM
To: Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Mora, Jorge" <Jorge.Mora@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Merge blocked: the source branch must be rebased onto the target branch.

NetApp Security WARNING: This is an external email. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello,

Sorry, I forgot to give the merge request.

It is for MR 3976, a few weeks ago I submitted the same fix (MR: 3863) but I did close it because of the same issue and created the new request but the same thing happened.

--Jorge