Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Enhancement suggestion: OUI tool for IPV6 SLAAC addresses

From: "Maynard, Christopher" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2021 02:59:40 +0000

I've updated the tap-resolved[1] Tap again to v1.17 so that the OUI's are populated from the ipv6.sa_mac fields too.
- Chris
[1]: https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/wikis/Lua/Examples/Taps/tap-resolved

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is the property of International Game Technology PLC and/or its subsidiaries and may contain proprietary, confidential or trade secret information. This message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, please delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized reading, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.