Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Replacing wmem_packet_scope() with pinfo->pool?

From: Evan Huus <eapache@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 11:30:16 -0400
FYI this migration has now begun. Going forward, please use pinfo->pool instead of wmem_packet_scope() in new code when possible. And if anybody has some time, there are lots of existing dissectors left to convert. I expect most of them to be pretty straightforward, just adding pinfo to a few more method signatures as needed.

Thanks,
Evan