Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Ericsson ppcap sample capture

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 20:33:07 -0700
On Jul 5, 2021, at 7:38 PM, chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> packet-ppcap.c needs the same change that was done for vss in https://gitlab.com/wireshark/wireshark/-/merge_requests/3526
>
> It's a minor change but I would like to test before and after if possible.
>
> Can anyone point me to a sample capture for "Proprietary PCAP" ?

That change won't affect dissection (the PPCAP dissector has no preferences that would affect dissection, which is why the change is being made in the first place), so there's no need for a capture in order to test it.

A sample might still be useful to, for example, test *other* changes, but it wouldn't be needed for that change.