Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Windows HTML Help

From: Graham Bloice <graham.bloice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 20:28:25 +0100
Personally I prefer help to be local and not require internet access, and I despise those local help abominations that spew hundreds of html files into the filesystem.

Not sure what's up with the links, maybe we need to make them pass off to the system default browser rather than trying to render them in the HTML help browser.