Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Windows HTML Help

From: chuck c <bubbasnmp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 12:01:39 -0500

"Pressing the help button will:
- on Win32 only: if available, open the Windows Help viewer with locally installed user-guide.chm file - and if that fails ... - on all systems: start a web browser and open the corresponding wireshark.org online page"

Clicking links in Windows HTML Help viewer is painful (and a little unnerving) with script errors.

Is it time to sunset and have Windows help act like non-Windows platforms?
Or maybe add a step to the CHM build process that makes the links non-clickable so the user would need to copy/paste into a browser?

chuckc